Unigolf Conduct & Local Rules
In order to ensure that all members enjoy their visits to our Club, we insist that you adhere to this Code of Conduct as it is our aim to provide you with quality service and facilities.
- Members, patrons and their guests must treat the facility, its staff and members with courtesy and respect at all times.
- Children under the age of 10 years will not be allowed on the course unless they have participated in YMP Programme.
- Children under 13 years must be accompanied on the course by an adult member at all times.
- Food & Drink (other than water) must not be consumed on the course.
- Messing or Foul Play will not be tolerated on the course at any time.
- Management reserve the right to refuse admission.
- Consumption of alcohol is totally forbidden in the facility at any time. If alcohol has been consumed by members or guests, Management reserve the right to refuse admission.
- Although there is no strict dress code, members and guests are expected to be neat and tidy. Flat shoes must be worn on the course.
- Ball lodging on high grass will have to be placed within 150mm of entry point with a one shot penalty
- Water and small stones are out of bounds and the ball will have to be played again from the previous position with a one shot penalty
- Balls must be played out of bunkers with a one shot penalty
- No food or drink (except water) to be consumed on the course
- No messing or foul play will be tolerated in the premises
- No walking on the stones, touching trees or animals allowed
Simulators are restricted to members and guests aged over 16 years and can be booked for up to 4 players. Players use their own clubs and balls in the Golf Simulators.
Monitored surveillance cameras are situated in various areas throughout the Club. The entire facility is monitored and recorded for safety purposes.
The car park is for use by patrons only and cars are parked at owners risk.
IT IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE FULLY UNDERSTOOD THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN THIS DOCUMENT.